All my workshops are organised and presented by 'Splashout Art Studios' at Marino (just south of Brighton), South Australia. The Studio is great with heaps of indoor/outdoor spaces, and all of it overlooking the sea.
Together we present a highly comprehensive range of 'Cat Leonard Workshops' on various subjects and genres as follows:
- Urban Portraits - create a funky/zany colourful person or creature
- Skin Deep - learn how to re-create the various subtle, highly colourful textures & tones of human skin
- Cat's Eyes - learn how to create vibrant, realistic eyes (creatures or humans)
- Urban Rust - working in mixed media and narrative, we create a vibrant, colourful collage
- Urban Selfies - take your own selfie somewhere around the Splashout Studio and we will print it on the day so you can learn how to create a portrait of yourself
- Human Face - working in a more traditional style, learn how to draw and paint a regular portrait
Check out the full range of my workshops currently on offer at Splashout Art Studios by going to their website on the next link: www.splashout.net.au/workshops New additions are being added weekly, so keep checking back in.
STOP PRESS: I have also recently joined the Splashout teaching team and present my 'Cat Leonard' tutorials every 2nd term within their regular classes. To check out their classes, click the following link: www.splashout.net.au/classes
For all enquiries, questions or bookings please contact the guys at Splashout who will be happy to help you.
"I hope to see you at Splashout one day soon - Cheers, Cat"